Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall is my Favorite season

I seriously cannot believe it's 20 days until Halloween! Wasn't it Spring break yesterday? ;-) Well, to me these past few months have gone by SO fast. We've had a lot going on in our family. Husband came home from Korea, Bought a house, landscaped a backyard, re-opened my Etsy shop, and everything else that has happened in between. I also did a Super Saturday at our church this past weekend. I taught a class on how to make these adorable count down blocks. (see picture above) I did this one as an example for everyone, but we actually made Christmas ones. Okay sorry, back to the topic. I love fall. It's my favorite season! And even though I can't believe it's already here, I'm really excited!

Some of my favorite things I love about fall are:

...Pumpkin and Ginger scented candles...

...Pumpkins everywhere...

...Fall Inspired candy dishes...
(that are supposed to be full of Candy Corn)

...Again, Pumpkins...

What do you love most about Fall?

Oh, we've also finally decided that Allie will be "Blue" from Blue's Clue's this year for Halloween. Now, if I can talk Tim into being Steve! Isn't that so cute!?!? I love the idea. His response was "Really Courtney? Not happenin'...well, what are you going to be from Blue's Clue's??" lol But, I'm still hoping I can get him to go for it!! I really wouldn't mind being Magenta...but, I'm not sure how I'd look in all on color! Maybe Mrs. Pepper??? Who knows. We'll see.

...Happy Fall...


2 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Love, Love, Love the blocks! I really like the ribbon idea. I am going to have to steal that idea.

Courtney Adkins said...

Hey Thanks! I was really impressed with my creative idea...since they really don't seem to happen often! lol